Textile Motorcycle Riding Gear was once worn only by adventure-touring and off-road riders. Now these abrasion-resistant material jackets and pants are nearly as admired as leather gear among the conventional street-riding population. Over the last 15 years, we’ve seen foremost advances in fabric adaptability, as well as in style and sizing. You asked, and designers listened. Now more than ever, the largest selection of Men's, women’s textile riding gear at FLASH GEAR is available.
Flash Gear compiled an inclusive list of textile jackets and pants in Men & women's sizes XS to 6XL, including tall, with current sizing and prices.
FLASH GEAR Motorcycle Racing Cordura Trouser & Jacket is especially designed for professional bikers to fulfill their biking passion on track.
FLASH GEAR Motorcycle Textile Garments are made from Cordura 600-D. It has soft CE-approved armor as well as additional layers of Cordura in the ‘crash’ zones. They Excellent Performance Z-liners claimed to guarantee lasting breathability as well as being wind and waterproof, while their removable thermal linings provide additional insulation if required.
FLASH GEAR Motorcycle Men Touring Jacket Hi-Specs
• Outershell Made of 600D Nylon/Polyester Cordura water resistant fabric
• Waterproof Lining with each stitching steam sealed for guaranteed waterproofing.
• Detachable quilted lining.
• CE approved Protectors in Shoulder and Elbows
• Additional back plate included
• Neoprene lined collar and chin for improved comfort
• Reinforced shoulder with denial matt fabric
• All Armours are removable
• Waterproof and Windproof for better performance
• Breathable best for summer
• Improved front and back Air Vents for cool riding in summer
• Scotch-light detailed for high visibility on front and back
• Short zip connection for trouser.
• Adjustable arms Pullers
• Zip opening at wrist with soft neoprene fabric for improved comfort
• Adjustable belt around waist.
• Two front box pockets
• Back document box pocket
• Inner mobile pocket
• Inner zipper wallet pocket
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)